#1 STUDIO SPECIALTY
Learning how to dance is a very exciting adventure. Finding the right Dance Studio may result in a very stressful task. That is why we recommend you check what the Dance Studio’s specialty may be. Some Dance Studios may teach only Latin Dancing (Salsa, Bachata, Merengue), some others will focus only in Ballet and Modern for kids while a few others will specialized in Social Dancing and competitions. Here is a list of what we do and what we specialized in.
- Ballroom Dancing (LATIN, RHYTHM, SMOOTH, STANDARD social and competitive)
- Argentine Tango
- Beginning, Intermediate and Advance lessons.
- 5 star Service
- High quality Certified Professional Dance Instructors and Competitors.
- A completely renovated Dance Studio
- Brand new Dance Floor
- Personalized programs to fit your needs and wants
- Friendly environment
- Group Classes every day
- Privates Lessons
- Practice Social Dance Parties
- 11 hours a day to accommodate your schedule
- Great atmosphere
#2 BENEFITS OF DANCING
The benefits of ballroom dancing are easy to realize. Fun, exercise and meeting people are natural outcomes of social dancing. Dancing opens doors at social events and private functions.
People of all ages can learn to dance. Students from 15 to 80 have learned to dance in a fun and easy way. M&N DANCE offers a fun and comfortable learning environment. Many students have reported weight loss, increased flexibility, enhanced strength, better posture, increased self confidence, lowered blood pressure, increased energy and endurance, and a more positive mood. Some students have been referred by their physicians, or recommended to continue dancing due to the benefits they have experienced.
One of the great great benefits of learning to dance is that your dancing will last a lifetime. It’s always yours to continue and enjoy.
- Increase strength and overall health
- Boost memory
- Weight loss
- Increase balance
- Relieve stress
- Get more fun and enjoyment from your social life
- Increased self confidence
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Feel more at ease in social situations
- Make your partner happy or meet a new partner
- Enjoy attending more parties
- Acquire more grace and poise
- Overcome shyness
- Stand out on the dance floor
- Never have to say no to a dance invitation
- Discover recreation in a new way
- In feel refreshed and relax
#3 DANCE FLOOR
Dance flooring standards have come a long way in recent years. Thanks to the continuing research from The Harkness Center in New York, the work
of biomechanics professor Luke Hopper, Dr. Boni Reitveld, The Physical Therapy Department of the University of Missouri, Jeffery A. Russel, and many others, medical science has established a link between dancing on unyielding surfaces and foot and ankle injury, and are studying the effects
on back injuries. Dancing on a dance specific sprung floor is essential to protect the growing bodies of dancers from lifelong injuries. While no movement activity is without risk, the type of surface you are moving on can help reduce the risks. Dance creates impact energy. If the energy generated by dance is returned to the body it can result in shin splints, fractures, and an array of knee problems, tendonitis, and ankle sprains. A dance floor that is both impact absorbent and provides lateral foot support is essential.
M&N Dance has a professional grade sprung floor. In fact, we have the same floor as the Dancing with the stars, the Dance Flex Floor. However,
even if you choose not to dance with us, the research is clear. Do not accept anything less than a professionally installed sprung floor for your dancing.