We hope that everyone is safe and well. We know that many of you are ready to dance again so we are hosting private lessons at the studio.
Your health and well-being are our top priority and we are following very closely all the CDC updates every day.
M&N Dance staff is constantly performing routine environmental cleaning. We clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces, such as workstations, counter tops, tables, binders, doorknobs and bathrooms before and after each lesson.
All the staff is wearing masks and gloves at all time. Also, no more than 2 Instructors are allowed on the dance floor at the same time.
In order to protect you and our teachers we are also asking that our students abide by the following rules:
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your scheduled lesson time.
- It is strongly suggested that a mask is worn.
- Change your shoes before entering into the dance floor.
- Be aware of students leaving or coming into the studio and keep your distance.
- Remain 6 feet away from other students. Please no hugs or handshakes.
- Wash your hands before and after every lesson.
We love dancing with all of you but if you are sick or have been exposed to a sick individual, please stay home.
Remember, these rules are for your protection as well as the protection of our teachers. We will update these rules as things change.
If you are uncomfortable taking a lesson at the studio, we are still hosting virtual private lessons!
We very much appreciate your support
during this challenging time!
M&N DANCE TEAM